There are a lot of things out there that make a lot of sense to me...
"Never squat with your spurs on."--Obviously, that would hurt.
"Never kick a turd on a hot day."--Doesn't need to be explained...
But sometimes, I just can't make heads or tails of life as a whole. Some days you think you know that everything is going to turn out just like you hoped...Then some of those days decide to turn around and whoop your ass for being so presumptuous. Maybe someday when I'm old and gray some of those things will come a little easier...
Trapeze continues to be the one class I pretty much never miss at the studio. My arms are starting to show my efforts. I'm still kind of a wuss about some things, but I'm getting better. I also did a pole class this past week--first time in ages. I really need to start going to the invert classes so that I can learn something new. My Xpert pole gets plenty of use. It was recently set up at my friend's house, and I got to show off a little (ok, very little, because I haven't learned anything new in a long time). :)
I had planned on staying here in the city this weekend, but as it turns out, there isn't much point. So, maybe if I do go home I can find a farrier to trim Tate's hooves so I can get some much needed therapy (riding for those who don't know). Anyway, I hadn't posted for a long while, so I just thought I'd write something real quick.
Lots of love and God bless,
Kara

0 comments:
Post a Comment